Harvard Medical School T-Shirt
Are you a Harvard Medical student, highly paid alum, or just thinking about staying in school for many extra years? Show it off in the HMS Tee.
FunFact: According to legend, the donor of the one of the plots of land for Medical School, George Parkman, disappeared inside the Medical School in 1849. He went to see Professor John W. Webster to pick up money that the professor owed him. Later, a pelvis, right thigh, left leg, and a towel with a ‘W’ written on it were found in an outhouse attached to Webster’s Lab. The rest of the body parts were found hidden around his lab, including teeth, which were found to be Parkman’s. After a 12-day trial, Webster was found guilty and hanged.
- Official Harvard University apparel
- Gildan Ultracotton Activewear
- 100% preshrunk cotton (Except gray: 90% cotton, 10% polyester)
- Double-needle stitched for durability
- High quality--satisfaction guaranteed