Daniyal Sachee '23 | Managing Director
- Daniyal is a sophomore in Mather house studying Computational Neuroscience. Originally from London, he is an avid Arsenal fan and loves a good chat about soccer. On campus, Daniyal is also a member of Harvard Men's Rugby team and Crimson Key Society. In his free time you could catch him listening to some soothing classical or deep house music or going on long runs along the Charles.
Luna Pham '24 | Partnerships Manager
- Luna is a freshman from southern California, right in between LA and San Diego. She is hoping to major in psychology with a minor in economics! Luna speaks 4 languages, including Vietnamese, Spanish, and Korean, and her favorite music genres are RnB and rap. Her favorite things to do include traveling, hanging out with friends, and rewatching Netflix shows.
John Lively '24 | Procurement Manager
- John is a first-year in Lionel tentatively concentrating in the History of Art and Architecture with a secondary in Economics. Outside of HSA, he is a member of Harvard Model Congress and the Real Estate Investment Group. Having lived in Massachusetts his whole life, John enjoys exploring Boston, usually in the search of a large coffee and cinnamon roll, his favorite snack.
Jordyn Pierre-Raphael '24 | Personnel Manager
- Jordyn is a freshman from New York City who is currently living in Wigglesworth Hall. She is considering concentrating in either Economics or Molecular and Cellular Biology. Along with working at HSA, Jordyn is also a member of Harvard University Women in Business and is a tutor for the CHANCE program at PBHA. In her free time, she enjoys hanging out with friends and trying out new restaurants.
Christina Zhao '24 | Marketing Manager
- Christina, a freshman in Elm Yard from Newton, Massachusetts, is interested in studying economics and statistics. Outside of HSA, she is involved in HRCSA, AADT, and WIB. In her free time, you can find Christina working out in the gym, learning TikTok dances, shopping at Trader Joe's, or taking long walks while listening to true crime podcasts. Christina is passionate about oatmeal, matcha lattes, Squishmallows, and traveling.