George Guarnieri | Managing Director
- George is a sophomore living in Cabot House studying Economics. He is passionate about perfecting Harvard merchandise, Conor McGregor, and dominating basketball games.
Teddy Lin '23 | Web Manager
- Teddy is a first-year student from Taiwan studying Computer Science and Economics. He lives in Wigglesworth and hopes he'll get Dunster next year. In his free time, he loves watching documentaries about financial scandals, playing ping pong, learning foreign languages, and hanging out with friends. His favorite foods in the square are probably Jefe's burrito and Santouka Ramen.
Sean Ty '23 | Web Fulfillment Manager
- Born in the (relatively) unknown Zamboanga City in the Philippines, I am a freshman passionate about math. Because of this, I volunteer in different math competitions and organizations around the world. I'm a huge fan of Pokemon, A Certain Magical Index, and anything sci-fi.
Mahad Khan '23 | Procurement Manager
- Mahad is a freshman in Pennypacker who is eyeing a concentration in Psychology with an Economics secondary. He was raised in Connecticut and is very adamant that they have the best pizza in the country. In his free time, Mahad enjoys playing basketball, hanging out with friends, and eating food in the Square.
Ben Landau '23 | Stock Manager
- Ben is a Freshman in Holworthy from White Plains, New York planning on concentrating in government. In addition to being the Stock Manager at The Harvard Shop, he is a member of Harvard Undergraduate Capital Partners (a venture capital group on campus) and the TAMID Group fund team (doing equity research). When he's not busy, you can find him hanging out with friends, running along the Charles River, or watching a New York sports team lose a game.
Daniyal Sachee '23 | Personnel Manager
- Daniyal is a Freshman thinking about studying neuroscience or Applied Math. Born and raised in London, he is a passionate Arsenal Fan and loves a good chat about soccer. Daniyal is a member of the Harvard's Men's Rugby Team and also enjoys playing the oboe and going on long runs.
Madison Shirazi '23 | Marketing Manager
- Madison is from New York City, where she attended a French high school! She now lives in Weld and loves to sew and knit, much to the confusion of her roommates. She intends to concentrate in math-physics, and is currently the Marketing Manager for The Harvard Shop.
Yao Yin '23 | Partnership Manager
- Yao is a freshman from Shenzhen, China, living in Wigglesworth hall planning to concentrate in Physics and CS, maybe a secondary in Art and Visual Studies. When she is not doing work or talking to friends she is thinking about food and planning which restaurants to explore next or running along the Charles river trying to not freeze.
Jenny Yoon '23 | Business Development Manager (Group Gear)
- Jenny is a freshman in Weld Hall hoping to concentrate in Government. Beyond HSA, you can find her playing clarinet during Harvard-Radcliffe Orchestra rehearsals, attending meetings at the Institute of Politics, and reading/writing poetry. She has a penchant for pastel colored everything and making her own iced coffee in the student dining halls. Having been to over 35 national parks, she keeps two corkboards-worth of her extensive pin collection.
Kareem King '23 | Account Manager (Group Gear)
- Kareem is a freshman living in Wigglesworth Hall. Born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio, he studies biomedical engineering and sociology. Outside of HSA, he is a member of the Harvard International Genetic Engineering Machine (iGEM) team and a fellow at the Harvard Institute of Politics. His hobbies include playing the violin, listening to music, and watching Netflix.
Kevin Chew '23 | Account Manager (Group Gear)
- Kevin is a freshman living in Straus with plans to concentrate in Applied Math Economics. Besides HSA, he is involved in the archery team, table tennis club, and Harvard Consulting on Business and the Environment, as well as eating Jefe’s.