Harvard Crew T-Shirt
Show off your Crimson crew team pride! Whether you row, support the team, or just like the crossed oar logo, this is the shirt for you.
FunFact: Harvard’s first eight-oared scull was purchased in 1844 by a group of students who pooled their money together. It was called “Oneida”. Two years later, the team had their first victory in a two-mile race on the Charles.
- Official Harvard University apparel
- Gildan Ultracotton Activewear
- 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Double-needle stitched for durability
- High quality--satisfaction guaranteed